7.11.2011

glossy eyes.

It's no secret. I LOVE MY MAGAZINES! 6 subscriptions, and I still go out and pick up these monthly inspiration bibles. Awww...

I dont toss them out. I tear out the pages that I adore, and set them aside for inspiration, or just frame them throughout my space if I really lust over the images.



A couple faves are Wmagazine (heart pumps faster everytime I see it in the mailbox!), ElleDecor, Elle, Country Living (I know, Im a little country), Town & Country (I dream of becoming a NYC "old money" socialite), Harper's Bazaar (what you SHOULD be wearing..).



What magazines are you totally smitten over? Leave a comment and share the glossies that inspire you!

photo cred}
1. www.ilulifoto.com = LOVE
2. www.pinterest.com =so chic.

1 comment:

  1. LOl-- Can I come up there and go stupid with you???? hah ks

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest