6.26.2012

I WON!

I totally won the jackpot while I was thrifting the other day!  :) 
With a few plates, glasses, flatware, food and bev's
I have a whole new look to add to my basic all white entertaining pieces. 
 HOW CHIC!  (and how inexpenive!)


 I fell madly in love with this red vinyl ice bucket with a translucent lucite knob on top!
'Mad Men'  Martinis anyone?!
 A set of FOUR yellow linen cocktail napkins are a perfect way to add another fun pop of brightness! 
  I can't believe I found them for $5! 
 A set of 3 various size trays for under $10??!!!
SOLD! 

Ok, so this was a an odd find, I know..... but how charming are these porceline chess pieces!?
Something about them makes me feel very "proper". 
Though they did not come with a chess board and have a few flaws,
any ideas what I should do with them?

Can you believe this was all found in 1 store?  I scored! 

5 comments:

  1. The chessmen would make GREAT wine bottle cork toppers! Or maybe find a way to attach a card holder so you can label cheese or items on a buffet? How fun! Love their silly faces :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the PINteresting ideas Tati! They ARE pretty quirky huh!?

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! How did I miss that stuff. Looks so awesome and I love love love the new header. I went to a huge estate sale on grand today in one of those old mansions (10,000sq ft), but I didn't really find anything. It was fun to just see the inside of the house though. It's 1801 Grand.

    Great stuff Adrian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aubrey! I feel this is a little more "me". :) Jealous about the mansion sale! I wouldve LOVED to go! I even had today off!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest