5.04.2013

Jessica Alba's THE HONEST COMPANY

Jessica Alba's The Honest Company for www.zulily.com is a vendor I recently got to be the art director and photo stylist for.  

After days of research and trying out some of the products, I knew that I wanted to represent these products  in a clean, modern, and approachable manner-just like they HONESTLY are.  The beautifully designed, Eco-friendly diapers and essential family products are a breath of fresh air- that's what I wanted these images to reflect.  





The scents for these toxic free household products are unlike anything I have ever smelled before!   
I felt as if I could actually digest them (probably do not recommend)!  HA! 

I fell so in lust with these products I promptly started my shopping list.  First to arrive at my door?   
The Vegetable Wash (not featured in these images) that I have been missing from my juicing routine!  


1 comment:

  1. When I first saw these images I totally thought that they were shot in a kitchen and or bathroom, but now that I've had the behind the scenes tour I can see exactly how you did it. The tile, that white "tile look" board, the blue paper in the back drop... COOL! Thanks for the inside look at photo styling Adrian :)

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest