2.05.2012

Get around the BLOCK



Unless you have been hiding under a rock (which in that case, it better have been beach side with a cabana boy) you should already know that Color Blocking is all the fad. AND I AM OBSESSED!
I often get a little shy when it comes to bold colors and prints. But this season, I am inspired by all the mixes of blues, pinks, greens, and yellows. There are so many ways to ease into this trend (that I hope stays till at least NEXT winter!), such as incorporating serving trays into your dining, nail polish colors, a brightly colored handbag, or heck...even just an ipad cover. TRY IT! IT'S SO FUN!




(Hint, if you dont want to spend $100-$300 on that pair of kelly green pants youve been envious of, scour the thiftstores! I found a kelly green skirt for $4.00 yesterday! YEAH!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest