7.19.2011

found. inspiration.

You know your are a true dreamer/artist when you find inspiration from doing yard work. After a day of trimming the hedge around our house (ok, my fiance put in the hard work), I found something that sparked my creative soul. As the ladder was propped up against the fence, I became a little enamoured. Now, how to use this vertical object.... or maybe it's horizontal?


Scar-Jo (Moet & Chandon's brand ambassador) made this fragile ad shot so soft and dreamy for the champagne's 2011 ad campaign.


How great is the feminine element against the stark city skyline! Love the muted colors.

This photo just makes you feel warm on a cool night! Dreaming of an outdoor party with great friends and family. Nice idea to warm up an outdoor space without needing more tables.



I fell in love with this editorial back when I first saw it. So modern-fairytell like. Again, so dreamy!


{photo cred}

Moet & Chandon photo www.luxpresso.com
all others www.pinterest.com































Source: re-nest.com via Misty on Pinterest
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest