6.19.2012

tea party with a kick

I was asked to create a tea party for an internal marketing project, and knew that I wanted to play with
Prim & Proper vs. Fun & Rebellious.
Here are some of the deets!

Check out the set that I created after finding this garden pedestal table at an antique store for $20!
Then came the chairs!  Only $15 a piece from a totally different antique store! 
I'd say it was a perfect steal!
I knew I had to have a variety of fun vibrant colors to keep it fresh and modern. 
A great excuse to add these beautiful Parisian Macaroons!
Bursts of hot pink and regal gold books
(I spray painted the vintage books from Goodwill).
The "Thank You" card is from my own personal set and is what started the whole look for me.
I LOVE FINDING INSPIRATION from random things! 
A way to incorporate more gold into the shoot was by creating another vignette and adding these great golden fruits from Pier 1, on top of a $3 tray (again) from Goodwill.


The spread! Check out that fabulous tea pot I found for $20. 
SO WORTH IT! 
  

Here is the un-edited screen shot of the final image (I was too anxious to wait for the final image!)
How presh are these girls?


 Love to see the elements all come together!  Ill be sure to post the completed image asap! 


these are all instagrm photos by me, except the last shot, which I will give proper credibility once I share the final image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest