6.18.2012

Dad's day.

I love being able to throw in random items to personalize a table, like I did here for my dad's
Father's Day Dinner.

An old paintbrush in with the linen napkins? SURE!
A bucket of mini orange roses and HOME-SMOKED white cheddar cheese!
(A sprig of a desired fresh herb on a white plate makes anything look more fancy!)
I added this brass clock/compass that I had in the "Man Cave" and the "wood" vase is actually an old candle that has been used to the very bottom! 
Clever, I know.
 The photo doesnt represent it very well,
but to the left is a growler filled with ROOT BEER from a local brewery! (Dad doesn't drink) 



 Hope everyone had a great time with Dad/husbands! 
 just some instagrm photos by me-hence the random borders on a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest