2.21.2012

my fault










With all of the dreamy photos, inspiring words, and "successful" people that seem to have "THE" clothes, the house, the career, and the money........ it can get a little, well, depressing. While sitting on an old dell laptop in an unfinished room and sipping Folgers coffee out of a mismatched mug, while my uneven skin is exposed without a hint of makeup...... such is life. :)



Here is a little dose of reality when you start to


compare your life to what you see online.




I am horrible with money.




My handwritting is angled and no one can ever read it.



My second toe is longer than my big toe.




Im super indecicive.


I worry. A LOT!


I avoid responsibilities to a perfection.


When I wake up in the morning, I look nothing like I do when I leave the house (phew!)


My closet room is always messy!




I tend to be dreaming when I am in a conversation, which makes me ask for a repeated sentence.




I don't know a stitch about politics (and frankly don't care to).




I'm not the best domestic partner, by that I mean I don't like to cook or clean.




My car's gas tank is often on empty.




Sometimes I go to bed without washing my face (BAD makeup artist!!)




I judge people. (guilty)




Math is not a subject I was ever successful in, and am still not.




And that is me.


Imperfections and all.........











I promise a more uplifting post next time! :)














Source: 9gag.com via Meandra on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest