5.12.2012

{YELLOW} Mother's Day Brunch

Tomorrow I will be hosting a small Mother's Day brunch for my mom, sister, niece and grandma.
I will be (trying at least) keeping it minimal, easy and very fresh to compliment the 80 degree+ weather we are suppose to be having for Mother's Day.

I always back away from yellow as a focus for some reason.
Tomorrow I will be embracing it!
I picked up a 30+ piece vintage Mikasa set a year ago from a thrift store that will be the perfect foundation for brunch. I bet Grandma will enjoy the set as well!

"Entertaining with Craspedias" has been on my bucket list for a while now.
Keeping it super minial is key with this unique blossom.
Lemon-Blueberry pancakes. Enough said.
2 full bags of oranges from Trader Joes for FRESH-SQUEEZED OJ!
COFFEE!
To all of those Mommas out there
"Have a FABULOUS MOTHER'S DAY!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest