6.14.2011

sour {but oh-so-sweet}

I think I am the only person I know, that will order an extra side of lemons with my cocktail just so I can eat them one by one. Just look how happy they make you feel seeing them in photos! It's no wonder I love this little bursts of summer.


I adore the blend of scattered lemons with this Stella McCartney (i think) skirt. This is definitely a sweet vs. sour image, that's a sour face!






This makes me smile. It's so playful with the lemonade stand in the back.




Catch the heart around the lemon? This is a fave! Cute idea.




Anthro does it right. The contrast of the yellow against the red and black are absolutely fab against a neutral background.


{photos via www.pinterest.com & www.antropologie.com}

When life gives you lemons..... eat them (up)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest